The product HS510C is a open reflex red-dot-sight with switchable reticle and solar cell. The Red Dot Sight requires only a few microamperes as operating current. This allows an operating time up to 50,000 hours with only one battery (depending on brightness of red dot). Always on, it is powered by solar cell under normal usage, and a back-up battery to supplement power requirements in low light conditions.
- Holosun Red Dot Sight HS510C
- Reticle: 2MOA Dot, 65 MOA Circle, Switchable between Circle Dot and Single Dot
- Brightness adjustment, 12 settings for the intensity of the red dot in order to match the ambient light conditions
- Base: Picatinny/Weaver, compatible with different mounts on request
- Mount: incl. quick release mount and AR riser
- Lens Size: 32mm×24mm open lens
- Lifetime LED Technology - 50.000h dot / 20.000h circle dot
- Nitrogen filling
- Warranty: 3 years
With this red-dot-sight you acquired a high quality and innovative product. Sights from Holosun are handy and robust Red Dot Sights. They are used for hunting and shooting as well as for military and police applications. In addition to the efficient LED-Technology, our Holosun products feature, depending on the product type, a switchable Circle Dot, electronic motion sensors and solar cells. The cells provide energy for autonomous power supply. Our products can be used in combination with night vision devices. Holosun sights are designed for open target acquisition. They allow to focus on the target with both eyes open. Likewise the viewing distance is irrelevant. Hereby the target acquisition accelerates significantly. Because of the parallax free construction, the reticle always remains at the same position.